Stockbridge Township

Zoning Board of Appeals

Zoning Board of Appeals hears requests when someone wants to do something that varies from what is allowed in the Stockbridge Township Zoning Ordinance. This is called a ZBA variance request. All decisions made by the ZBA are final and doesn’t come to the Stockbridge Township Board for approval.

You can check with the zoning inspector or building department manager if you think you need a variance to do what want concerning the Stockbridge Township Zoning Ordinance.

The ZBA variance request form is on the form and links page of this web site or can be picked up from the Stockbridge Township Office during offices hours.

Once the ZBA variance request form is filled out and signed, it needs to be turned in to the Stockbridge Township Clerk who will prepare everything for the ZBA variance hearing. The forms can be sent to

As always if you have questions concerning this or any other issue concerning Stockbridge Township please call, email, fax, write or stop in the Stockbridge Township office during office hours and we, the Stockbridge Township Board, will try to help you.

ZBA Members