Stockbridge Township Public Notice
Attention residents of Stockbridge Township,
The Stockbridge Township Board will hold an informational “Town Hall” meeting for residents on the upcoming changes in the Michigan Medical Marijuana laws and potential effect on our community.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 7:30pm at the Stockbridge Township Hall located at 125 S. Clinton Street, Stockbridge MI 49385
The new laws concerning the commercial medical marijuana industry will regulate growers, processors, testing facilities, provisioning centers and secure transport in Michigan municipalities that have passed ordinances designating land for specific purposes.
The Stockbridge Township Board is inviting all residents to this special public meeting for informational purposes. There are speakers who have volunteered to share their knowledge regarding the upcoming changes including topics such as legislation, law enforcement, and zoning. There will be opportunity for Q &A.
If you have any questions please contact Becky Muraf, Stockbridge Township Clerk at (517) 851-9362
Unidilla Township and Stockbridge Township Spring Cleanup Day!
When: Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 9am to 1pm
Where: Unidilla Township Hall, 126 Webb St. Gregory, MI
- CARS MUST ENTER FROM CHURCH STREET
- Unidilla and Stockbridge residents only - Proof of residency required!!!
- Items accepted: furniture, mattresses, stoves, washers, dryers, scrap metal and tires.
- TIRES MUST BE CLEAN - charges for tires: First 15 car or light truck tires are free. For each additional tire after the first 15 are $1.00 each, Tractor tires are $15.00 each. 20 tire limit!!!
- Items NOT accepted: Burn barrels, propane tanks, fuel tanks, oil drums, 55 gallon drums, commercial trash, construction debris (roofing, sideing, drywall etc.)
- Items must be under 5 ft or under to fit in rubbish vehicle.
- In addition: We will be accepting appliances with freon. Charge wil be $10.00 per appliance for removal of freon.
For more information contact: (734) 498-2502
If you have an event to add, questions or suggestions regarding this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will follow up as soon as possible.